Echo the Wonderbolt is going to be a little different than you remember. I have grown and changed in my absence and only makes sense for Echo to as well.
First, this blog is going to be a little more plot heavy and have actual story to tell
Second, there will be many more characters involved with this blog, Canon and Oc’s
And Finally, there will be some rules I would like you all to follow.
Echo will be starting anew, so think of it like starting over.
1. You cannot cure her blindness, not with potions, magic, nothing! Don’t even suggest it.
2. “You’re cute” can only be answered once, I get you like her and think she’s cute, but please 15 asks containing “You’re so cute.” Can get a little annoying.
3. I don’t draw NSFW. I don’t care what other artists do, they can draw Echo porn to their hearts content. I don’t do it personally. So don’t ask, expect, or demand it.
4. I have the right to leave the blog if I feel it necessary, but as I did this time, will leave it up in case I wish to come back to it. Interests change over time. It’s only natural.
5. Updates may be slow, I have other blogs I like to update, OCTs I like to participate in, School, and just plain doodling what I feel like, so updates will happen when they happen. I don’t want any drama like poor Hussie and his homestuck fandom.
I apologize if these rules turn you off, but they are put in place because of necessity.
For all of the kind words I’ve received in my inbox. I’m doing art again, though not pony currently, on my personal tumblr. I’m also going to try some new things as suggested by many of you. I’m going to go outside more, since it’s warming up here, and I’m going to try my hand at Amigurumi! I might even try to make an Echo one if I get good! Commissions are still slow, I really do apologize. Ponies have just suddenly become so hard and tedious to draw. It’s not as fun as it used to be. I don’t want to force myself to do the commissions because I have a feeling I’d end up hating drawing ponies period and want to stop after posting the crappy attempted commissions. I want people to have beautiful work that I myself am confident in. I’ll find a way to compensate all of you for waiting, I swear! I Love you all, truly, you are the best followers anyone could ask for.